Makerbot PLA Filament - XXL - 4,53kg
MakerBot PLA Filament is the best and most consistent filament optimized for use in MakerBot's 5th Generation Line of 3D Printers. This size is for use in the MakerBot Replicator Z18 3D Printer and requires the MakerBot Filament Case.
All MakerBot Filament is manufactured to produce the highest quality 3D prints and is trusted by leading companies and institutions the world over, thanks to state-of-the-art filament manufacturing and quality control standards.
- When used with MakerBot Replicator 3D Printers, PLA Filament helps produce higher-quality prints, reduce filament problems, and minimize downtime.
- Compared to ABS, PLA demonstrates much less part warping and curling and, for this reason, can be successfully printed without a heated build plate.
- Details such as sharp corners and edges print well and PLA printed objects will generally have a glossier look and feel.
- MakerBot PLA Filament adheres well to acrylic and to MakerBot Build Plate Tape.
MakerBot Replicator Z18 3D Printer
*Requires MakerBot Filament Case
PRIOR TO PRINTING
Be sure your build plate is level, clean, and oil-free
- Glass Temp: 60~65°C (140~149°F)
- Melting Temp: 150~160°C (302~320°F)
- Nozzle Temp: 215°C (419° F)
XXL DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS
- Spool Diameter: 21.59 cm (8.50 in)
- Spool Width: 17.78 cm (7 in)
- Spool Hub Hole: 5.08 cm (2 in)
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Shipping Weight: 4.99 kg (11 lb)
- Net Weight: 4.53 kg (10 lb)
Store MakerBot PLA Filament in a cool, dry place as it can absorb moisture from air and long-term exposure to humidity can compromise filament quality and performance.