Makerbot PLA Filament - Small - 0,22kg
MakerBot PLA Filament is the best and most consistent filament optimized for use in MakerBot's 5th Generation Line of 3D Printers. This size spool is for use in all MakerBot 5th Generation Replicator 3D Printers as well as the MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D Printer.
All MakerBot Filament is manufactured to produce the highest quality 3D prints and is trusted by leading companies and institutions the world over, thanks to state-of-the-art filament manufacturing and quality control standards.
- When used with MakerBot Replicator 3D Printers, PLA Filament helps produce higher-quality prints, reduce filament problems, and minimize downtime.
- Compared to ABS, PLA demonstrates much less part warping and curling and, for this reason, can be successfully printed without a heated build plate.
- Details such as sharp corners and edges print well and PLA printed objects will generally have a glossier look and feel.
- MakerBot PLA Filament is optimized for Grip Surface adhesion on the MakerBot Replicator+ and the MakerBot Replicator Mini+.
- MakerBot PLA Filament also adheres well to acrylic and MakerBot Build Plate Tape on the MakerBot Replicator (5th Gen) and older models.
- MakerBot Replicator+
- MakerBot Replicator Mini+
- MakerBot Replicator Mini Compact 3D Printer
- MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer (5th Generation)
- MakerBot Replicator Z18 3D Printer
- MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D Printer
PRIOR TO PRINTING
Be sure your build plate is level, clean, and oil-free
- Glass Temp: 60~65° C (140~149° F)
- Melting Temp: 150~160° C (302~320° F)
- Nozzle Temp: 215° C (419° F)
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS
- Spool Diameter: 15.0 cm (5.90 in)
- Spool Width: 4 cm (1.57 in)
- Spool Hub Hole: 5.08 cm (2 in)
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Shipping Weight: 0.45 kg (1 lb)
- Net Weight: 0.22 kg (0.5 lb)
Store MakerBot PLA Filament in a cool, dry place as it can absorb moisture from air and long-term exposure to humidity can compromise filament quality and performance.