Makeblock Me Micro Switch A
Me Micro Switch is a physical switch. It sends a signal to the controller when it is triggered. It is perfect to use in conjunction with makeblock components.
The Me-Micro Switch should be used with Me-RJ25 Adapter. Make sure Me RJ25Adapter V2.0 has been connected toMe-BaseShieldV2.0 or Me-BaseBoardV1.0 correctly.
- Small and easy to mount
- Cable included, no soldering needed
- Comes with Arduino library for easy programing
- Two different brackets to attach these switches to makeblock components
- Rated voltage:250VAC
- Rated current: 5A
- Switching Life: 1,000,000 cycles min
- Dimension:Length:20mm Width:6mm Height:24mm
1 x Micro Switch
2 x Self-drilling Screw M2x10
2x Acrylic Bracket
1 x Cable