Makeblock mBot v1.1 Bluetooth (Blue)
mBot is a low cost, easy-to-run robot kit for kids to get hands-on experience about graphical programming, electronics, robotics. It is an all-in-one solution for robotics learning and designed for STEM education.
Smart robot for beginner coding and AI learning
More than 10 programmable electronic modules; Get started coding with block-based programming and then advance to Python; Supports Internet of Things（IoT）and AI.
- Kids of 8 years and older. Below 8 years with assistance.
- Programming software is designed for primary and middle school students and is easy to learn.
- Easy to assemble within 10 minutes
- Electronics are based on Arduino open source platform
- Two programming tools: mBlock (a drag-and-drop programming tool based on Scratch 2.0) and Arduino IDE
- Supports wireless connection via Bluetooth or 2.4Ghz module (either included), no more limitation of wired connections
- Easy and intuitive wiring with color-coded RJ25 connectors
- Sturdy aluminium chassis with 2mm of thickness, compatible with Makeblock & Lego parts
- Free lessons are provided and are being expanded gradually
- Achieve different fun projects like wall avoidance, line following, games with other mBots, using sensors to play games in Scratch
|1 × Chassis||1 × mCore Case||1 × mBot Li Battery Shell|
|1 × Battery Holder||2 × Wheel||1 × Mini Caster Wheel|
|1 × Route Map||2 × Velcro||1 × Screw Driver|
|2 × 6P6C RJ25 Cable||1 × USB Cable||15 × Screw M4 × 8mm|
|4 × Brass Stud M4 × 25mm||8 × M3 Nut||6 × Screw M3 × 25mm|
|4 × Screw M2.2 × 9mm||1 × mCore||1 × Me Ultrasonic Sensor|
|2 × Motor||1 × Me Line Follower||1 × Bluetooth|
|1 × IR Controller|
|Software and programming||mBlock (graphical) Mac, Windows, iPad mBlocky|
|Inputs||Light sensor, button, infrared receiver, ultrasonic, sensor, line follower|
|Outputs||Buzzer, RGB LED, infrared emitting, two motors, ports|
|Microcontroller||Based on Arduino Uno|
|Power||3.7VDC lithium battery (charger on board) or four 1.5V AA batteries (not included)|
|Wireless Communication||Bluetooth (Bluetooth Version)|
|2.4GHz wireless serial (2.4G Version)|
|Dimensions||17 x 13 x 9cm assembled|