Holographic Grossy Silver Adhesive Precut Vinyl roll
? 12inches. x 72inches. per roll
?Peel off the protective film before cutting
? Set 1 degree blade depth we tested.
? Recommend to use with adhesive cutting mat/weeding tools/transfer paper for help(EXCLUDED IN PACKAGE)
? Just recommend to use for clean/dry/flat/no texture surface.
? Ideal for hand craft, home decor, signs, banners, wall decals, window decals, scrapbooking decoration.
? Compatible with most of cuting machines such as craft cutters, die cutters, sign plotters for art, craft and hobby use.
How to Do It
1. Clean Surface - prepare your target surface clean and dry, the smoother the surface the easier to transfer the vinyl.
2. Design with cutter - put on a cutting mat that has a sticky back and kiss-cut the design by cutting machines.
3. Weeding the excess vinyl - leave the letters/graphics on the sheet with weeding tools.
4. Apply the transfer paper - gently put a transfer paper on the surface of the cut vinyl.
Use a scraper over the design and make sure the transfer tape is adhering to the vinyl nice and tight.
5. Adhere it to the new clean and dry flat surface - slowly work with delicate patterns.
6. Remove Transfer paper - rub the clear tape from the center out to adhere the vinyl securely.